Sunday, March 16, 2014

Talking to my Aunt last week helped me in my family search process

Last week I called my Aunt who lives back east for some help in locating information concerning my family. She told me that a way to connect my family is to start a face book page as a way to connect with others. Have not yet seen any results from it yet but I am still an amateur in doing family history. 

Had a question about some dates on documents and graves. My Aunt Annette told me that dates on graves where not always accurate because people cannot always remember dates. Concerning other documents and the inconsistency with dates, is that I do not know all the facts as my family is not here to answer the questions. What I can do is follow the spirit in confirming what I have found is indeed the correct info on a particular family member. I am not giving specifics at this time until I have found more about this family member. Will up date soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment