Sunday, March 2, 2014

Who are Andrew and Louise Lindquist? Who are their children? How did this journey began?

Searching for information on Andrew Anderson Lindquist and Louise August Osterdahl  family has been a real challenge.
I have been going through the process of verifying and finding information on each member of this beautiful family. I have never met any of these people but I love them. 

This love began when I went to Familysearch.org and started to look for a place to start my family history. I came across Johanna Andersdotter, aunt to Andrew Anderson Lindquist, who had two husbands and a 7 children but these children where not connected to a father. I felt like I needed to find these children father and I did. It was a real challenge because of my ignorance of my Swedish mother tongue. Thankfully where  missionaries and family history techs who where able to help me with my search. 

I plan on keeping this blog as journal as I go through out this journey in finding info on my family with the hopes that through this blog that I can connect with my more of my Swedish family.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my name is Amy Lindquist. This is my line. I would live to speak with you and find out how we are related. Andrew Anderson Lindquist is my husbands direct line. Feel free to email me at amylindquist@mac.com

    ReplyDelete