Sunday, November 2, 2014

Playing around with new resources

Last Monday night I learned about some new resources in doing family history research. They are Rootsmapper.com Awsome! It maps where your ancestors came from. Figuring out how to use it most productively.

There is Puzzilla.org another mapping tool that can be used in conjuction with Roots magic a tool that need more tutoring to become better at using. It helps in locating family members.

Third tool is called Treeseek.com another amazing tool that I am still learning how to use for the benifit of my family.

I am such an apprentice when it comes to using these tools. There are people much younger than I am that use these tools with such finesse. Confident with help that these can become second nature to me and I can better bless my family.


Wow! On TreeSeek.com
There is a cool tool called Ancestral Name Cloud. It pulled first names and the larger the name the more popular the name is in the family. William is a very poplar name for boys and Elizabeth for girls in my family.

There are so many cool tools and ways to celebrate the family. I Love it.  I am going to see if I can post it on this blog.









No comments:

Post a Comment